How could your life be better?
We all have things we wish we could change in our lives. Sometimes change is easy, but often we need help to make the changes and have a more fulfilling life. Working with a therapist can help make those changes and get you through difficult times.
In choosing the right therapist it is important to feel a connection. The research shows that most change occurs in therapy within the therapeutic relationship. Finding a good fit is important.
I use positive, solution-focused methods. By applying evidence-based, proven approaches and techniques in therapy, we will work together to change things that may be holding you back from experiencing a more fulfilling and meaningful life.
While we can’t change difficult situations of the past, we can work together in therapy to better understand and resolve current challenges in your life. If you are looking for extra support, counseling and guidance through a challenging situation, or you’re just ready to move in a new direction in your life, I can help. I look forward to working with you to achieve your goals.
What you can expect from me:
- Compassion, respect and practical guidance
- Real strategies for enacting positive change
- Tools to gain a sense of inner calm and self acceptance
- Greater feelings of empowerment and control over your life
- Gaining perspective on past patterns and negative feelings
- A safe place to explore your identity and developing into the person you want to be.
If you are looking for a Mt. Pleasant counselor, therapist or patient advocate, please call today to talk about ways I can help. 989-572-0246